29.6.10

The word "nuptials" always sounded dirty to me...


Back in April, I had the great pleasure of shooting the wedding of Mr and Mrs Phelps.   Congratulations Adam and Michele!  Big thanks to everyone that was a big help that day, especially Heather (for the lens and overall photo/wedding wisdom, you were more help than you know). Here are some of my favorites...















A BIG thank YOU the to the happy couple for letting me be a part of your special day...you are and will always be like family to me.

3 comments:

  1. jason, those are so beautiful...

    i'd love a copy of the pic of me + my sisters. i didn't even recognize myself - you're a magician!

    (ps. miss you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jason! You know, lil Joey will need senior pics in a couple years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! That means a lot coming from you. I'll send you the file. Alyssa is coming to town in about a week, we should all get together then.

    ReplyDelete