1.11.09

Faces...

I attend a school that is full of diversity.  One could argue that the borough of Queens in New York City is the most diverse place on earth.  I probably wouldn't argue with that assumption.  In my studio lighting class this semester we are focusing on portraiture and still lifes.  Our portraiture is to be focused on the students here at LaGuardia, with the name of the overall project being "Faces of LaGuardia".   Our goal is to highlight the diversity that exists on our campus.  My good friend Jovan agreed to be my subject for my first round of portraits.  This was shot digitally using a Canon 5D and one Tungsten Smith-Victor 500W light and one bounce card for fill.  I have shot some more sessions using mainly film which I hope to have up soon...until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment