12.9.09

Well its almost the end of summer so I figured it is time for a change.  I have changed the location of my blog to our good ol' friends here at Google/Blogspot.  Actually I was fed up with Wordpress, it was kinda glitchy on both my Mac and PC and wasn't allowing me to post my photos in the way I wanted.  So here I am.
  School started yesterday and I am taking Digital Photo and Studio Lighting this semester.  I will be posting some and/or all of my assignments up here, so feel free to follow along with me this semester.  Hopefully you will see improvement in my work as I learn and progress.  This semester is going to be challenging and fun at the same time.
  Below you will find mainly nature related photos taken this summer around Queens and Prospect Park in Brooklyn.  This group of photos is a little "rule of thirds" heavy, but besides that I like 'em and I hope you do too.
  Let me know what ya think...(by the way, here's my old blog in case you wanna take a look at my previous posts)

 










No comments:

Post a Comment